Here at Oniomania, we care a lot about your privacy. We therefore only process data that we need for (the improvement of) our services and we carefully handle the information we have retrieved about you and your use of our services. We never make your data available for to third parties for commercial purposes.
What information do we collect and how is it used
Below you can read how we process your data, where we store it or have it stored, which security techniques we use and for whom the data is transparent.
- Information you voluntarily submit to the website: We may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form.
- Automatically-Collected Information: We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
How your information may be used
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to unsubscribe to future e-mails;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To use fulfill any orders placed through the Website (such as processing your payment information, complete shipping and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
When you place an order through the Website, we will maintain your order information for our records unless or until you ask us to delete this.
The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics: this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
Except when required by law, we will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent.
We purchase web hosting and e-mail services from Siteground. SiteGround processed personal data on our behalf and does not use your data for your own purposes. However, this party can collect metadata about the use of the services. These are not personal data.
Siteground has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent loss and unauthorized use of your personal data. Siteground is obliged to observe secrecy on the basis of the agreement.
We use the Mollie platform to handle (part of) the payments in our webshop. Mollie processes your name, address and residence details and your payment details such as your bank account or credit card number. Mollie has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data. Mollie reserves the right to use your data to further improve the service and to share (anonymised) data with third parties.
All the above-mentioned guarantees with regard to the protection of your personal data also apply to the parts of Mollie’s services for which they engage third parties. Mollie does not store your data longer than permitted by the legal terms.
On the grounds of the applicable Dutch and European legislation, you as a data subject have certain rights with regard to the personal data processed by or on behalf of us. We explain below which rights these are and how you can invoke these rights. In principle, in order to prevent abuse, we will only send copies and copies of your data to your already known email address.
We keep records of completed requests, in the case of a request to be forgotten, we administer anonymous data. You will receive all statements and copies of data in the machine-readable data format that we use within our systems. You have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority at any time if you suspect that we are using your personal data in the wrong way.
Right of inspection
You always have the right to inspect the data that we process or have processed that relate to your person or that can be traced back to you. You can submit a request to that effect to our contact person for privacy matters. You will receive a response to your request within 30 days. If your request is granted, we will send you a copy of all data with an overview of the processors who have this data at the e-mail address known to us, stating the category under which we have stored this data.
Right of rectification
You always have the right to have the data that we process or have processed that relate to your person or that can be traced back to you. You can submit a request to that effect to our contact person for privacy matters. You will receive a response to your request within 30 days. If your request is granted, we will send you a confirmation that the details have been adjusted to the e-mail address known to us.
Contact details Oniomania
Last updated: January 14, 2021